Buy any 2 sizes get 5% off (discount applied at checkout)
About the garment:
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with narrow double (kids) / needle (men) topstitch
- Medium fit
- Single jersey
- 100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton
- Wash similar colours together, do not iron on print, wash and iron inside out
- 155 GSM (kids) / 180 GSM (men)
"When I told my group friends what I was going through, a few of them put their hands up and told me they knew exactly how I felt, which is why it’s so important to talk to people and get help when you need it. All three of us could have helped each other. We talk a lot now.
"If you’re going through a tough time, the best thing you can do is talk and share it. Sometimes its ok not to be ok, but things can always get better and there are so many more options. Facing your problems is hard and terrifying but it’s much better to get help and get better. Talk about how you feel.
"If sharing my story helps even just one person, then that’s all I could hope for.”
Ollie shared a message which he wrote on a board and we displayed across the country: ‘Sometimes it’s alright not to be alright’.