Returns and refunds policy | Samaritans Online Shop
It's important to us you're happy with your purchase but if you wish to return an item, please send back within 28 days of receiving your items and we’ll exchange or refund you. Please note that we don’t offer free returns (unless the item is faulty) so you’ll need to cover the cost of returning any items - we do this because we want to maximise the proceeds of our sales going to help the Samaritans cause.
We are unable to offer returns or exchanges on print-on-demand products, which are made to order. These are clearly marked throughout the store and this advice is always offered in the product description.
To be eligible for an exchange or refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts
- Where we’re notified more than 28 days after delivery that you wish to return it
Please follow this process:
- Email email@example.com informing us of your request for a refund/exchange
- Do not return your items until we've agreed the return. If you haven't hard from us via email, it is likely we haven't received your message. Please call us on 020 8394 8300
- Once your return has been agreed, please return your item in the condition you received it and in the original packaging with a note stating your order number to
Samaritans Shop Returns Unit c/o N2
4 Foxholes Business Centre
John Tate Road
- We’ll confirm receipt of the item and when your refund/exchange is being processed
If you’re due a refund, this will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of us emailing you. If your item was faulty, we’ll also refund the cost of returning the item - please email us with proof of postage value.
Otherwise, we will refund the value of the items minus the postage cost.
If you’ve requested an exchange, once we’ve received the original items we’ll send the replacement product and confirm when this has been sent.
Flowers Orders and Cancellations
All orders are subject to acceptance by Love delivered Limited, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund any payments in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
If you wish to cancel or change your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that any changes to your order must be made by 9am 2 days before the intended delivery date. We will always do our best to make last minute changes for you, but we cannot guarantee that any changes will be processed if we are informed after this time.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com, or write to: Samaritans Online Shop, The Upper Mill, Ewell, KT17 2AF
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.