Grow Your Own Cut Flower Gift Bag Dahlia Perception
This beautifully presented bag makes a clever present which will keep on giving both to your loved one and to those who need Samaritans' help.
The gift bags with stunning eye-catching photography contains 5 Dahlia Perception tubers which can flower all summer long both directly in the soil as well as containers.
- Flowering time: All summer long
- Flowering height: 100cm/40 inches
- Planting depth: 15cm/6 inches
- Planting distance: 60cm/24 inches
- Planting time: March onwards
- For early flowering, tubers may be started off in boxes in April; use a light soil mixed with compost. Keep slightly moist, cool and free from frost. When danger of frost has passed, plant out the sprouted tubers. If used as a cut flower, cut flowers only
- Any well cultivated, garden soil with a good supply of organic material. Sunny sites away from strong winds.
- Border or bedding plant, good for cut flowers. Short varieties can also be grown in containers on the patio or balcony.